project info: Travel Agency
- project typeRenovation
- design year2018
- built area57 m2
- Location Shiraz,
- client Mr. Pourhosseini
- award candidate project in old and new catagory
- Architect Ahmad Ghodsimanesh
- design team Maryam Nazemolboka,
- Construction Reza Fathi,
- Photographer Amirali Ghaffari
- international awards Old and New Catagory
about Travel Agency
This project purpose was to renovate a small business unit to a travel agency, the client had several demands that should have come true according to the available spaces and the constraints that exist in all renovating projects.
• Create a warm and intimate workspace out of common commercial offices
• Use traditional materials such as brick
• Workspace for maximum staffs
• Administrator room
• Service space (kitchen and W.C)
• Locker room with private closet
• Rest room
Available space includes a commercial unit with an area of 40 square meters and a warehouse in the basement with an area of 17 square meters without internal access from the business unit.
Considering the interests and needs and a comprehensive review of the strengths and weaknesses of the project aimed at providing the best possible solutions to all of the client's demands, by carrying out a set of measures including:
Exterior Design Concepts:
• Different form of exterior view and create visual attraction.
• Utilize brick and glazed tiles as traditional materials and combine with new designs.
• Sidewalk and commercial Privacy improvement by flowerbox design.
• Maximum use of sun light.
Interior Design Concepts:
• Designing work desk in accordance with staff’s requirements.
• Get Integrated body to create larger spatial sense (removing wall and ceiling junction).
• Optimal placement of multiple functions together.
• design interior greenspace to stimulation good sense.
• adaptation in basement with the staff ‘s requirements.